Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"Who Loves Orange Soda...Kris Loves Orange Soda!"

I love this fit!!! it's constructed of a teal romper picked up from Standard Style Boutique, this boutique does get a little pricey but they do offer awesome sales, so make sure to check them out in store or online. I purchased my romper from the Kansas City, MO location at the Country Club Plaza , a high-end  ritzy tour spot which offers fabulous restaurants, shops and other activities.  If you are ever in KC this is a MUST for your list of To Do's.


Ok, OKAY! Back to my outfit... wonderfully constructed of old and new apparel. I chose to wear a teal romper with coral embroidery around the neckline. Along with cognac color leather boots for the winter and a long orange and white stripped cardigan, which I snatched from my Momma's closet. The orange, coral, and cognac  are similar in hue, warmth and color. The large burst of teal is a perfect accent to bring the entire outfit together. It's not to matchy-matchy, but it works!




Oh and because I ain't no fool I wore sheer skin tone stockings. It does get a little brisk in the Midwest during the fall/winter months (this is surely an UNDERSTATEMENT...heck it gets COLD!)

Enjoy!


Romper: Standard Style
Boots: Steve Madden "Intyce" Congac leather bootSuper steal from Cargo Largo (retail - $130, I paid $25!!!!)
Orange & White Cardigan: My Momma's Closet
Puppy: Snyder KSU(Kay-Sue) Perkins


No comments:

Post a Comment