Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread!! : Palmer's DC Treatment

Long story short, today I dyed my virgin natural hair (FAIL... And yes MY actual hair, not my Virgin Indian Remy hair!); scared all my hair would fall out if I didn't ramp up my Naturalist upkeep, I bought a DC pack to supplement the conditioner that came with my dye kit.













Palmer's Coconut Oil formula w/ Vitamin E: Deep Conditioning Protein pack is Astonishingly Amazing!!!! OMGeezy, can you say "Silky Soft." No lie this pack cost $1.AndSomeChange definitely is becoming a staple product in my Healthy Hair Journey regimen. I urge EVERYONE whose ANYONE to try this product :)


*** And yes that's my used packet stuntin in the pic ----->>. I Reduce - Reuse - Recycle...remember?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Where Did u get this from? I have never seen this product a day in my life. Chinese store?!!! Imma have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete