Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Theather, The Theater. What Happened to the Theater?

A line from one of my favorite movies "White Christmas" starring Danny Kay, Bing Crosby, and Rosemary Clooney.

On my way to see the Lion King at The Hippodrome in Baltimore. I must say it was one of the most amazing shows I've ever seen. The puppetry was masterful. I felt like I was a child watching the actors with my mouth open the entire time, screaming "wow did you see that?!"  Uhhh yeah, I'm a 7 years old in a 25yr old's body. Who cares?


This necklace came allll the way from Ghana, West Africa. I brought it back from my study abroad trip in 2006. 


I scored this vintage rabbit fur coat from Dubois Textiles in Baltimore earlier this year. This was my first time stepping out in it. 


Fur Coat: Thrifted ($30) 
Silk Dress: Thrifted ($5) 
Belt: Thrifted ($2) 
Shoes: BCBG 

No comments:

Post a Comment