Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Purple Rain

On the way to see "Think Like A Man" which was actually a good movie. It was nothing like I expected, which was a Tyler Perry-esque male bashing movie. It turned out to be nothing of the sort, it was actually funny and entertaining and I didnt feel embarrassed to watch it. Score 1 for Steve Harvey! I wore my bubblegum pink Doc Martens that Ive been lusting over for a while now, since the weather was dreary and I wanted to brighten things up a bit. Still rocking my bday curls from 3 weeks ago. I feel like this is the longest Ive gone without washing my hair in ages, but some curly-ques are still holding on! My scalp is screaming for a cleansing but Ive been too lazy. Hopefully Ill get it done before  the weekend.



Jacket: Gap 
Sweater: Thrifted JCrew 
T-shirt: Old Navy 
Jeans: Forever21 
Boots: Doc Martens

No comments:

Post a Comment